Here are my contributions to the #bettywhitefacts ideas that were bouncing around on Twitter recently.
* Betty White is the old woman your man could smell like. I’m on a horse.
* Chuck Norris calls it corn. Betty White calls it maize. So you’d better start ordering maize on the cob.
* Charles Foster Kane wasn’t talking about some silly sled. Rosebud is the totemic word that summoned the Elder Goddess here.
* Betty White rips wookiees’ arms off when she loses.
* Betty White puts Baby in the corner.
* Betty White can both tug on Superman’s cape AND spit into the wind while messing around with Jim.
* Betty White had nine dwarves and King Awesome to wake her from deathly slumber.
* Betty White comes out at night mostly. Mostly.
Here are my contributions to the #poultrymovies ideas that were bouncing around on Twitter recently.
* This Hen for Hire
* King Cock
* The Princess Fried
* The Bok of Eli
* Manos: The Hens of Fate
* Invasion of the Body Hatchers
* The Last Henhouse on the Left
* Bill and Ted’s Egg Salad Adventure
* A Leg of Their Own
* A Gizzard Runs Through It
* Breast of Show
* Brokebeak Mountain
* Boys on the Sunny Side
* Earth Girls are Over Easy
* Wyandotte Earp
* Sussex, Lies and Videotape
* Rhode Island Red Sonja
* My Faverolles Year
* Children of the Cornish
* Cockadoodle Dundee
* Broiler Room
Here are my contributions to the #lostspoilers ideas that were bouncing around on Twitter recently.
* Ben is half of an ice cream dynasty.
* Locke’s kidney returns for vengeance.
* Oceanic Flight 815 had no unsalted peanuts.
* Ocean 815 didn’t crash. It was rerouted to Poughkeepsie.
* Sideshow Bob is the pilot!
* The smoke monster travels through a chute from an FSU frat house.
* The island’s actually inside a fish bowl inside a snow globe that’s strapped on a sled taking Bobby Ewing down a snowy hill.
* The final hatch is known as The G-Spot. Jack CANNOT find it.
Here are my contributions to the #lowbudgetmovies ideas that were bouncing around on Twitter recently.
* Squad of Darkness
* I Know What You Did Last Earth Day
* Distant Encounters of the Heard Kind
* Mildly Lethal Kombat
* Not Bothering to Exhale
* Handicap Ramps of Madison County
* Independence Minute
* A Time to Lightly Maim
* 1 Dalmatian and a Rented Pony
* As Mediocre As It Gets
* Thinking About Saving Private Ryan Over Lunch
* Doctor Donothing
* You’ve Got No Mail
* The Cubicle is Not Enough
* The Barely Competent Mr. Ripley
* Crouching Kitten, Hidden Gecko
Here are my contributions to the #sitcombands ideas that were bouncing around on Twitter recently.
* The Jeffersons’ Starship
* My Wife and New Kids on the Block
* Mott the Hoople Days
* All in the Family Stone
* Mork and Mindy and the Sunshine Band
* Three’s Bad Company
* Laverne and Soundgarden
* The Days and Nights of Molly Hatchet
* Everybody Loves Ramones
What I’m Reading
Blackout by Connie Willis
What I’m Playing
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II
You Don't Know Jack
World of Warcraft
Left 4 Dead 2
What I’m Writing
No Son of Hekayt - Book I: Artifacts
Free to download in PDF format!
Coming soon: 31 Days of OtherSpace - 1 work of fiction a day during March 2011.