Here are my contributions to the #seasidesongs ideas that were bouncing around on Twitter recently.
* Counting Blue Crabs
* Wake-Up Kelp
* Break My Tide
* Seaweed Child O’ Mine
* Boardwalk the Dinosaur
* Dune You (Forget About Me)
* West End Gulls
* With Orca Without Ukulele
Here are my contributions to the #bettywhitefacts ideas that were bouncing around on Twitter recently.
* Betty White is the old woman your man could smell like. I’m on a horse.
* Chuck Norris calls it corn. Betty White calls it maize. So you’d better start ordering maize on the cob.
* Charles Foster Kane wasn’t talking about some silly sled. Rosebud is the totemic word that summoned the Elder Goddess here.
* Betty White rips wookiees’ arms off when she loses.
* Betty White puts Baby in the corner.
* Betty White can both tug on Superman’s cape AND spit into the wind while messing around with Jim.
* Betty White had nine dwarves and King Awesome to wake her from deathly slumber.
* Betty White comes out at night mostly. Mostly.
Here are my contributions to the #rejectedolympicevents ideas that were bouncing around on Twitter recently.
* Speed Skidmarking
* Cross-Country Reach Around
* Table Dancing Tennis
* Greco-Roman Pizza Sauce Wrestling
* Synchronized Tweeting
* Freestyle Jazz Hands
What I’m Reading
Blackout by Connie Willis
What I’m Playing
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II
You Don't Know Jack
World of Warcraft
Left 4 Dead 2
What I’m Writing
No Son of Hekayt - Book I: Artifacts
Free to download in PDF format!
Coming soon: 31 Days of OtherSpace - 1 work of fiction a day during March 2011.